Creating an effective email marketing campaign is not often easy.
Here are some quick tips to help you create more effective campaigns without the stress!
1. Don't Spam - Be honest about who you are and what you are offering!
2. Have a plan - sit down at the start of each marketing year and plan out what topics you wish to focus on, so that you can have targeted, relevant and timely campaigns ready to go.
3. Create segmented lists of email subscribers
4. Ensure email content is scannable - ie use bullet points and lists, include appropriate imagery so that people can skim and still pick up the key messages
5. Include easy Calls to Action to direct people to the actions you wish them to take
6. Include links to social media to share around your content
7. Audit and analyse your campaign after you send it out. How many were sent, how many where opened, how many bounced, what did they click on etc. All of these items are easily accessed via your Adobe Business Catalyst email marketing tools.
One final tip - keep them short, for your final review think -
Can I remove more content?
You most likely can!